Malcolm Smith says:
" A longer process than hoped but good otherwise "
When your personal circumstances change, especially if it is due to Divorce, it is recommended that you change your Will.
A Will outlines exactly who you want to inherit your estate, personal belongings and any other assets you may own now or in the future.
Making a Will is the only way to give long-term protection to your family and assets. Without a valid Will:
- Your husband, wife or partner may not automatically inherit any of your assets.
- Guardianship of children under 18 may be unclear, leaving the courts to decide their welfare.
- Your home may be sold without your consent and the proceeds used for care home fees.
- Your loved ones could be liable for a 40% tax bill.
- A special gift, intended for a child, friend or charity may not reach them.
All you need to do is complete our short Online Questionnaire and you can make a Personal Will today.
One of our experienced team will then draft your Will ensuring that it is completed correctly and is legal.
If, for any reason, you need additional support then we will be pleased to assist you at any point in the process.
This service removes the need for expensive additional costs, such as High Street Solicitors Fees which will save you between £100 and £500.
We offer our customers a secure online payment Gateway. Alternatively, you can call us to make the Payment over the phone.
Save £37! You can get a Personal Will FREE when you purchase a Solicitors Managed Divorce