Blair Dollery says:
" Everybody has been very friendly and helpful in explaining the various steps, great service all round. the divorce package has been great, ive experienced great support and help. "
Solicitor Managed Divorce & Free Will
A Legally Qualified and Experienced Specialist Divorce Solicitor will Oversee Your Divorce from Start to Finish.
The Solicitor will make sure that your Divorce Papers are completed correctly and will also manage your Divorce through the Court. This speeds up the Divorce process but also reduces the possibility of Court Attendance.
We also offer FREE Personal Advice and Support throughout the process as well as a Free Personal Will.
When Choosing our Solicitor Divorce Service we will Provide you with the Following:
- A Legally Qualified and Experienced Solicitor will Oversee Your Divorce including the Drafting of your Divorce Documents for Court.
- All of the Documents are Filed by us for you.
- All of your Court Correspondence is Dealt with by Us.
- 24 hour Access to our Case Management System so you can see the progress of the Divorce at any time.
- Free Advice and Assistance.
- Free Initial Consultation - If you are not sure whether we can help you then please contact us by phone or email.
- Any Additional Forms that you may Require will be also be Provided Free of Charge.
- No Court Attendance is Necessary.
- We Require No Additional Fees.
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee 100% refund GUARANTEE.
- Free Personal Will - Allowing You to Make or Change Your Will to Reflect the Changes in Financial Circumstances Once you have Received Your Divorce.
We will provide you with 24 hour access to our Customer Zone where you can review the progress of your order whenever you want.
If, for any reason, you need additional support then we will be pleased to assist you at any point in the process.
This service removes the need for expensive additional costs, such as High Street Solicitors Fees which will save you between £500 and £1500 during the course of your Divorce.
We offer our customers a secure online payment Gateway. Alternatively, you can call us to make the Payment over the phone.
When getting divorced you should also consider a Full Financial Consent Order, it will prevent your ex-spouse from being able to make a Financial Claim against you in the future.
If you purchase our Solicitor Divorce Package an Experienced Solicitor can draw up a legally binding agreement for you at our special discounted price of just £130.
*As standard in England and Wales, court fees may apply